Administrative Assistant for Operations
Compensation: $15 -18/hour, DOE + Great Benefits & PTO!
Status: Full-Time, Hourly
**MUST have administrative experience, Real Estate & Bi-Lingual Spanish is a plus
Purpose: The primary duty of the Administrative Assistant is to assist the VPO, Human Resources and the Home Office Administrative Assistant with clerical and administrative work. The Administrative Assistant assists with overall operation and performance of company standards including: document and form production, revision and distribution; job postings; report generation and accuracy verification; and e-mail and phone correspondence with internal and external stakeholders.
· Composes and types routine correspondence.
· Creates, revises and distributes company communications, policies and procedures and other written materials.
· Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
· Organizes and coordinates new home initiative and capital projects in conjunction with operations and the home office staff at the direction of the VP of operations.
· Answers and screens telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
· Coordinates VPO's schedule and makes appointments.
· Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations.
· Assist VPO with transaction review and approval, and document upload for OneCard in PayScan
· Conducts research, and compiles and types reports. Reviews reports for accuracy.
· Creates and verifies commission calculations report and submit to VPO for approval.
· Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
· Orders and maintains supplies
· Filing and other clerical duties as assigned by HR
· Assist employees with benefits questions and claims processing
· Proficiency with Micro Soft Excel, Word and Office
· Administrative Support: 1 year
· Customer Service: 1 year
· Some college coursework/ Associate's degree
Ascentia owns and operates manufactured housing rental communities across seven states and is seeking highly motivated professionals who are interested in continued professional growth while contributing to the ongoing development of a unique business model. We are committed to achieving the highest levels of performance and efficiency, listening to new ideas and encouraging a healthy home/work balance.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.