Insurance Verification CoordinatorCompensation:
$18.00 to $19.00 hourly
Are you looking for a new career in medical administration? Then look no further! Robert Half Talent Solutions is seeking 2 - 3 skilled Insurance Verifiers for our medical business partner in the Hershey, PA area. The Insurance Verification Clerk is responsible for validating and entering patient information and insurance coverage into the appropriate computer system. These are on-site, long-term contract-to-hire roles that will lead to you becoming a permanent member of the Administration / Billing Teams. If you are a skilled Insurance Verifier or Medical Administrator that is looking to take the next step in your career with an organization where you feel supported and valued, then this is this the job for you!
How you get to make an impact every day:
- Communicate with physician offices, insurance carriers, and patient follow-ups.
- Notify patients of their responsibilities and answer questions regarding their benefits.
- Data entry and maintenance of insurance coverage in digital patient files
- Other administrative support as assigned
REQUIRED AND PREFERRED SKILLS:
- 1+ year of exposure to customer service or administration duties required; previous experience in the medical field or medical insurance preferred
- Able to utilize basic office equipment such as computers, scanners, copiers, printers, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and success-focused
- Exposure to Electronic Medical Records or large customer databases preferred
- Comfortable performing larger volumes of data entry with accuracy
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply to this posting and call the office ASAP at #removed# -- these roles will be filled by next week!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.