Brosnan Risk Consultants is searching for an experienced Senior Data Analyst who can collect and analyze data to allow Brosnan to give our clients insights into the locations we are protecting for them. This individual will also be tasked with analyzing all Brosnan data to give Brosnan insights on its day to day operations across the country. The ideal candidate will be able to clean and organize all of the data, develop data models and deliver insights for clients and Brosnan.
The Senior Data Analyst will be building out this capability for Brosnan and will need to have a good understanding of tools in the marketplace as well as data analysis best practices. The individual in this position will have exposure to upper management to ensure their clients are getting everything they need from a data analysis standpoint. This person will also have the opportunity to progress Brosnan’s data analysis program to next step with machine learning & artificial intelligence. Brosnan is excited to add this member to our growing team.
Data Analysis & Forward Thinking Responsibilities:
- Clean up data intake for optimized analysis
- Implement data analysis protocols for client reports/dashboards
- Work with account managers to create metrics and key strategies to optimize • dashboards & reports for clients
- Research and execute data analysis best practices
- Design and analysis rigorous experiments aimed at understanding client locations crime behavior
- Analyze monthly, quarterly & annual data to make recommendations to client
- Research Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence (AI) feasibility
- Work closely with IT on enhancements to data analysis
- Work with Functions to offer data analysis insights and expertise to running functions more efficiently
Desired Skills & Experience:
- BS in Data Science or Data Analytics
- 7+ years experience in business analysis including systems analysis, Data Analysis & troubleshooting.
- Experience managing and analyzing large datasets in Microsoft Excel, SQL, Python, R, SAS, and Tableau or other BI and/or data visualization tools
- Strong knowledge of the digital space and digital analytics including the vendors and testing methodologies and approaches
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to tell the data story. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and capable of producing high quality, clear business friendly design specifications that can also be easily interpreted by technology peers.
- Strong appreciation of how software is designed and developed, tested and released end to end
- Passion for digital analytics, working with data and deriving insights to answer business stakeholder questions and drive actions and decision-making
- Organizationally and operationally savvy
- Ability think critically and strategically to set direction and guide innovation in product management, project management, and resource management
- Relationship builder with internal teams and executives at senior levels
- Able to translate complex analytics/data sciences concepts in terms that are easily understood and accessible to clients at various levels of seniority and sophistication with the material
- Quickly masters new disciplines, concepts, and technologies
Brosnan Risk Consultants has been providing security guard services to various industries since 1996. Our unique approach to providing customer friendly, quality security services, with above industry standard wages has ignited Brosnan to grow from a small boutique regional security firm to a national security provider. With more than 2,500 security professionals on our team, we will handle all of our client's needs and requests and deliver a level of service that exceeds their expectations.
Role: Senior Data Analyst
Location: Pearl River,
Apply for this job now.