Company: ACADEMIC TALENT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £17,042 - £21,116 per annum
An Autism Trust with three sites across London is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant who are experienced or have proven interest in supporting autism, moderate learning difficulties and SEMH to start in September.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will support pupils with autism one-to-one, in small groups and generally. Successful SEN Teaching Assistants will be resilient, hard working and creative. With a range of opportunities, training and career progression within this highly accredited school this is a great place to develop and work as part of a fun and amazing team.
Teaching Assistant benefits:
- Permanent role
- School Direct opportunities after an academic year placement as a SEN Teaching Assistant
- Regular staff training on induction and each week
- Secure work
- Career progression opportunities - perm contract offered at end of academic year (2021)
- Close to trains and bus links
- Location: Isleworth and Finsbury ParkTeaching Assistant role:
- Classes of up to 8 pupils with a teacher and additional support staff
- 85% of pupils within school on the autism spectrum
- Supporting pupils with individual learning plans
- Supporting students with Individual Behaviour plans - devised with multi-agency and in-house specialists
- Supporting pupils in class, across the school and out of class at break times
- Full time Monday to Friday term time only
Don't miss out on this amazing Teaching Assistant opportunity. Forward your updated CV or call into our branch for further information on this position ASAP!