The General Labor position is responsible for performing a variety of tasks in the manufacturing environment. Required tasks may include but are not limited to; Trimming, erecting corrugated boxes, general housekeeping (Utility), material handling functions, performing rework, condiment inserter and product spreading. Other functions may include packing bags in corrugated boxes and palletizing while meeting and exceeding all safety, quality, and efficiency standards. Job functions are subject to change from day to day depending on customer requirements.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all trimming techniques. (Depending upon area of assignment)
- Perform visual inspection of all raw products while performing the trimming process, product spreading, and rework functions.
- Communicate quality issues of raw product to the appropriate personnel.
- Ensure prompt and timeliness of changeovers when performing condiment inserter functions. (When Required)
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment.
- Ability to meet daily production standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- Must be able to understand and execute actions based on of verbal and visual instructions.
- Ability to lift 25+ pounds repetitively.
- Stand for the duration of the shift (10 hours or more)
- Bend continuously throughout the shift
- Able to work in a noisy, wet and cold environment of approximately 36 degrees Fahrenheit
- Perform repetitive motions for the duration of the shift
- Able to reach with hands and arms to check product