A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate looking to move into a management role within an established bank.
This international bank is looking to recruit a Finance Manager reporting directly to the Head of Financial Control & Reporting. They have projects coming out of their ears and a load of transformation to work through. Fundamentally this is a core reporting role, but you will get so much more experience on top of that.
You will be directly responsible for managing a small team to oversee the monthly, quarterly and year-end processes for all management and financial reporting, control, budgeting and forecasts.
A perfect role for an ambitious Practice qualified candidate, with a year or two of experience within another Bank, looking for that next step up towards a Financial Controller role.
· Managing a team of 3
· Responsibility for overseeing the monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and year-end reporting
· Preparation of interim and year-end financial packs, statutory accounts
· Acting as a Business Partner to the key Divisional (non-Finance) business leaders
· Preparation and review of monthly P&L's
· Assess and understand the consequences of changes to Accountancy and Tax rulings and report on the implications they will have on the business
· Senior level stakeholder engagement; with both internal and external parties
· Assess and improve reporting process to ensure business efficiency
· Build relationships across the business to ensure objectives are achieved
The successful candidate will be:
· An ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant with at least 2 years PQE
· Strong Financial Accounting experience
· Experience of financial services regulatory regimes
· Management Experience is highly desirable
· Experience of working in a large, multi-site business is highly advantageous
· Confidence in dealing with Senior Stakeholders
· Ambition to get to the next level
Salaries depend on experience, but they can pay between £65,000 - £75,000. Immediate or small notice period candidates are the preference.
This essentially a mini-Finance Controller role and the next step will be a much bigger, FC position - so will suit those candidates determined to develop their careers within senior Finance.
Please contact Harry Coleman at Trace Recruitment directly if you have any questions.