Company: THIRD SPACE
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Salary: Competitive Salary
Group Exercise Manager - London
Third Space is committed to supporting members achieve their health and fitness goals, and so continuously strives to offer the best exercise classes which London has to offer; from Yoga, to HIIT and so much more, allowing members to sweat it out in whichever way they choose!
We are looking for a world class Group Exercise Manager to run our bespoke and busy group exercise programme at our Mayfair club. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for fitness to support us and ensure productivity of the exercise programme by developing the class range and service quality of the timetable and also be actively involved in creating and expanding our offering of signature classes, concepts, workshops and master classes.
Whilst reporting to the General Manager, you will need to work closely with the Sales and Operations team to deliver our brand standards and excellence as well as assist with any Marketing/PR and special events where we showcase our new concepts to actively promote Third Space's fitness offerings in the competitive market. The successful candidate will also need to hold workshops and coaching sessions for internal team members, such as the sales and fitness team, so that the benefits of any new models are widely known, understood and correctly promoted.
As a Group Exercise Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the group exercise timetable and also for creating a robust and efficient recruitment process where any potential candidates are required to undergo an audition to guarantee that Third Space continues to host the best trainers and instructors within London. You will also be accountable for proactively managing the teams' performance, setting targets and providing constructive feedback to both develop and support the team to operate to our high standards and ensure that the Club is always striving to improve.
Last but not by any means least, you will also be required to conduct and deliver our group exercise classes to our members in a professional and friendly manner; living and breathing our Third Space values.
Core Skills Requirements Summary
- Previous experience managing multiple high quality group exercise programmes and timetable
- Experience in leading a group of establish industry experts
- Strong communication skills and have a natural flair for going above and beyond the expectations of our members
- Experience in teaching/instructing
- Experience of business development, including revenue responsibility and evidence of achieving financial targets
- Self-driven with a positive attitude and a clear focus on providing a first class member experience
- World class execution of new and existing operational processes
- In-tune with the current fitness industry and growing trends/ influencers
- Ability to keep the group exercise programme fresh with new innovative ideas
- Knowledge of social media platforms and the fitness industry influences
This role is a permanent part-time role based on 16 hours a week with additional classes to be delivered of up to 12 classes per week.