We are growing and are in need of an Administrative Assistant in Ft. Worth, TX. This person needs to be a self starter in a construction environment and able to manage the growing operations. Strong growth potential!
- Responsible for answering phones and directing calls to appropriate staff
- Setting up and building jobs in system
- Create work orders
- Billing experience in a constructions environment exp preferred
- Assist in report processing as needed.
- Create shipping requests when needed
- Process all compliance engine website requests - COI's, W9's, vendor agreements
- Work with General Manager and Superintendents to review and process time sheets
- Responsible for overall physical office and supplies
- Coordinate New Hires
Must have strong experience in MS Office, especially Excel.
Century Fire Protection was established in 2000 and has quickly grown to one of the largest, most successful full service fire protection companies in the Southeast. Century has pursued and attracted quality individuals to open new office locations in addition to making strategic acquisitions allowing us to steadily grow throughout the southeast and as far as Texas. In doing this, we are able to better service our existing clients as well as reach new markets and clients while offering a full range of fire protection products and services. Currently Century has over 1100 quality employees working in 15 offices across 7 states (Alabama, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas). Century Fire Protection is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.
Role: Administrative Assistant - Fort Worth, TX
Location: Fort Worth,
Apply for this job now.