Contract Personnel are currently recruiting for a Hatchery Operative for our client in Kenninghall.
Working 0545 - 1430 Monday to Friday and 05:45-12:30 Saturdays
Duties will include:
- Ensuring that the eggs and chicks are maintaining high standards of quality and hygiene, animal welfare and health & safety.
- Loading incubators and operating automatic machinery
- Manual handling of egg trolleys and trays
- Responsibility to ensure the welfare of day-old broiler chicks maintaining high standards of quality and hygiene, animal welfare and health & safety.
- Assist in taking care of eggs through hatching and during transfer.
- Maintaining a high quality, clean and secure hatching environment so that as many eggs as possible hatch successfully. ·
- To undertake chick take-off, transfer; egg loading, clean up and disinfection, wash room operation and the general cleaning and tidiness of all areas, inside and outside of the hatchery.
This position is offered on a temporary basis but could become permanent for the right candidate - you will therefore need to be available to start work as soon as possible.
Please call our Diss office on #removed# or email #removed#-personnel.ltd.uk