Are you interested in a challenging position with a growing property management company? If you are an experienced Community Manager and are ready to raise your career to the next level, this could be the opportunity for you!
RHP Properties (#removed#-properties.com) is a growing, privately held national property management company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, we own and operate over 225 manufactured home communities in 24 states.
We are presently seeking a Community Manager for our El Frontier community located in Tucson, AZ to manage the daily administration, operation, and personnel of the manufactured home community in an efficient, professional, and profitable manner.
As a Community Manager, you will:
- Maintain positive relations with residents and employees.
- Collect monthly rent.
- Attract new residents and retain current residents to increase occupancy rate.
- Manage all aspects of leasing.
- Maintain physical operations by conducting ground and building inspections.
- Hire, train, motivate, and manage a small staff of employees.
- Maintain financial operations and adhere to established budgetary guidelines.
- Coordinate maintenance issues.
- Manage and organize paperwork flow.
- 2-3 years of property management experience with proven management skills.
- Strong customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
- Detailed-orientated and the ability to multitask and problem solve.
- Proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel and Outlook; MRI experience preferred
- Ability to be flexible and work evenings and weekends
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to be a team player in a fast-paced environment
- High School diploma or GED required.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation and commissions. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, life insurance, and 401K.
Apply NowCompany Description
RHP Properties is an accomplished real estate investment firm specializing in the acquisition and professional management of manufactured home communities. We own and manage a total of 235 manufactured home communities with over 60,163 sites spanning 24 states, with a combined value of approximately $3.6 billion. We are the largest private owners in the industry. Our organization's success stems from the ability to effectively target and acquire well-located Manufactured Home Communities, whose value can be enhanced through RHP’s comprehensive and competent management. RHP is committed to creating a wonderful environment where our residents always enjoy a well-maintained and attractive community.
Role: Community Manager
Apply for this job now.