Our company is currently seeking an Accounting Specialist to join our team! The Accounting Specialist will provide accounting support to major financial accounting areas, including the accounts payable desk, general ledger accounting, and account reconciliation. As an accounting specialist, responsibilities will include but not limited to, bookkeeping, payroll tasks, bank statement reconciliation, or accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Provide timely and accurate payment processing by processing accounts payable checks semi-weekly.
- Input credit and debits to the accounting system in support of the payables work.
- Develop and maintain reports and files on the Accounts Payable processing.
- Input general ledger entries for account changes.
- Develop and maintain reports and files on asset and liability account balances.
- Develop and maintain regular reports via the company’s accounting system.
Qualifications: Three years' related accounting experience; Must have an Accounting degree.
- Previous experience in accounting, finance
- Proficient with Excel-Pivot table
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Service Multi - Family Properties.
Role: Accounting Specialist
Apply for this job now.