Up to £35,000 + Overtime
Our client is looking for their next Workshop Plant Fitter, they are an industry leader in their field and are setting the standard in customer service.
What to expect:
- To Maintain and repair Plant vehicles in accordance with Company Policy.
- To apply professional technical methods and standards.
- To communicate with the Workshop Supervisor during maintenance / repair processes.
- To complete a given workload in an expected timely manner.
- To complete and submit all associated documentation in an expected timely manner, this includes following all Jamma processes once implemented.
- Have a willingness to accept technical training from internal and external sources.
- To respect equipment provided by GPFS to enable duties.
- Hold, or be prepared to train for, the relevant licences to drive or test vehicles and equipment.
- Have knowledge of the DVSA standards for heavy and light vehicles.
- Observe the GPFS documented safe working practices and Risk Assessment.
- Respect documented COSHH handling and storage practices.
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment.
What we are looking for:
- Hold Industry recognised training qualifications, City & Guilds, NVQ's or equivalents
- Fault finding and diagnostics
- Knowledge of light vehicles to HGV chassis manufacturers and specialist equipment mounted on vehicles, plant and other specialist municipal equipment
- Ensure that you participate in any training and development that is required to enable you to deliver a safe and reliable fleet of vehicles
- MOT Experience
What we have to offer:
- Fitter position
- Career progression and opportunity
- Up to £35,000 + Overtime