Cafe Alfresco, an established well run restaurant in Dunedin, FL for over 20 years with an excellent reputation for great food is seeking a Hands on Working Chef.
· Demonstrates independent decision making, leadership and problem solving abilities.
· Available to work flexible days and hours to meet the needs of the business.
· Responsible for purchasing all food and cleaning materials.
· Responsible for kitchen and back of the house payroll, scheduling and reporting.
· Practices good guest relations to ensure the restaurant’s continued excellent reputation for repeat business.
· Continues to grow the base of customers and accommodating guest culinary special requests.
· Responsible for safety and cleanliness for kitchen and back of the house.
· In charge of hiring and training all kitchen and back of the house staff.
· Maintains a clean and well organized kitchen and back of the house.
· Must be current in certifications and Health Department food safety requirements.
Minimum of five years previous experience as a restaurant Supervisor or Manager.
Only Local candidates will be considered.
Principles only. Recruiters please don’t contact this posting or employer about this position.
For 40 years, the Bon Appétit GroupSM., formerly operating under Advantus Leisure Management Services, has been serving the Clearwater area. Their first venture, the acclaimed Bon Appetit Restaurant on the waterfront in Dunedin, FL, was so successful they expanded to Café Alfresco, also in downtown Dunedin. Their commitment to the community led them to open retail spaces in the downtown area. Long known for excellent food and catering, they expanded their operations to include food and beach rental concessions on Honeymoon Island, Caladesi Island, Sand Key, and various other area beach parks.
Role: Working Chef
Apply for this job now.