Call Center Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Answering representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing combative customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations.
Call Center Data Analyst Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience in a related field may be preferred.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with company products, services, and policies.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Polite, professional phone voice.
Personal Touch Home Care is a National Provider of Medicare Home Care Services since 1974. At Personal Touch, we strive to serve our communities to the best of our abilities by implementing the latest technologies and adhering to the best business practices.
The first word in Personal-Touch is the one we will never forget...
We are dedicated to the provision of individualized, comprehensive quality patient and family centered care in the patients place of residence.
We are dedicated to the belief that each person is a unique individual and, therefore, we need to be sensitive to his/her social, emotional, intellectual, safety and physical needs.
We are dedicated to enhancing the quality of life throughout the life cycle by promoting and restoring health, alleviating suffering and caring for the sick and dying in a manner that insures dignity and respect for each person.
We are dedicated to hiring experienced and competent professionals who follow the highest standards of excellence to establish an individualized plan of care offering personal choices and decisions, respecting each individuals rights and needs for self-determination.
We are dedicated to providing a level of care that encourages the safe and cost-effective delivery of home care services, maximizing patient autonomy and coordination of community and agency resources, and alleviating unnecessary duplication of services, thereby promoting positive patient outcomes.
Role: Call Center Data Analyst
Apply for this job now.