Early Years Teaching Assistant, South Gloucestershire
November 2020, Start of Term 2
Pay: £9.77 - £10.00 per hour
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are a minimum of 3 months in an Early Years Sector.
Vision for Education is looking to appoint an Early Years Teaching Assistant (EYFS)(TA) to join our successful supply team and work in local Primary and Nursery settings in and around South Gloucestershire. This is a part time Early Years Teaching Assistant (EYFS)(TA) role, which will commence in the start of the new academic term.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, the desired Early Years Teaching Assistant / EYFS/ TA will focus on delivering interventions to small groups of children, whilst also providing general classroom support for a class ranging between 20 - 26 students.
To be considered for the desired Early Years Teaching Assistant / EYFS/ TA position, you will:
- Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a Key Stage 1 environment.
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Ideally have experience delivering interventions with small groups of children.
- An enhanced DBS registered to the update service or the willingness to apply for one
- The ability to work on initiative and proactively
- Own transport is highly desirable or close links to public transport
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education Offer?
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Early Years Teaching Assistant / EYFS/ TA who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol Team on 0117 248 2600.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlist