Mortgage Dog Recruiting (#) is seeking to recruit REMOTE MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS for one of itspremier clients in Falcon, CO. Join a forward-thinking, fast growing company with higher pay outs, benefits and bonus structure that surrounds the MLO with tools & resources to take career to next level. Will provide LEADS + MARKETING SUPPORT + COMMISSION + BONUS + BENEFITS.
The MLO can work for remotely. You'll work in a captive business environment and seize the opportunity.
The purpose of the Remote Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) position is to generate business by providing professional financial services to customers specific to the purchasing or refinancing of a residential real estate property. Mortgage Loan Originators work rather independently, continually obtaining and developing relationships with borrowers, realtors, builders, developers, personal contacts, and other valuable referral sources.
A Mortgage Loan Originator is responsible for upholding the company's commitment to its borrowers, maintaining a high standard in customer service and professional ethics.
Key Benefits for MLO:
- Leads Provided
- High Commission Structure
- Paid as a W2
- Pension Plan + Profit Sharing Plan
- Top of the Line Health Benefits
- Signing Bonus & Non-Recoverable Draw
- Monthly Car Allowance
- Laptop Provided
- Marketing Budget Provided
- 2+ years experience as a Mortgage Loan Originator
- Active NMLS License in the State of Colorado
- Proven ability to execute on a sales plan and process
- Track record of success in a fast paced sales environment
- Ability to work independently and manage pipeline
- Advise borrowers on financial status and payment methods
- Guide customers through the loan application process
- Develop referral networks to locate prospects for loans
- Commission + Bonus + Benefits + Car Allowance + Laptop & More
- Marketing Support + Leads Provided
At Mortgage Dog we offer a smart "concierge" approach to mortgage recruitment by combining proven headhunting techniques with constant communication. Our clients range from small to mid-size mortgage companies, to credit unions, to larger banks/lending institutions. Whether you're looking to ramp up a loan officer sales team, or simply add operational support staff, we can handle it all. By leveraging our extensive network of mortgage professionals with a proven mortgage candidate search methodology, we can help to ensure our clients hire better candidates; at the same time, enjoy higher retention rates.
As the mortgage recruiting search provider for the National Association of Mortgage Processors (NAMP) and the National Association of Mortgage Underwriters (NAMU), we help mortgage companies find, hire and retain the right candidate by leveraging our extensive network of mortgage professionals as well as 3rd-party training assets.
LEGAL NOTICE: MORTGAGE DOG® IS A MORTGAGE RECRUITING SEARCH FIRM. MORTGAGE DOG® IS NOT A TEMPORARY/EMPLOYMENT AGENCY. MORTGAGE DOG® DOES NOT CHARGE ANY UP-FRONT FEES TO THE CANDIDATE; ALL FEES ARE PAID BY THE EMPLOYER (NOT THE CANDIDATE). MORTGAGE DOG® ADHERES TO U.S. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT COMMISSION (EEOC) LAWS AND DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST APPLICANTS ON THE BASIS OF AGE, SEX, RACE OR ANY OTHER PROTECTED CHARACTERISTIC PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.
Role: Remote Mortgage Loan Originator - C24530
Location: Colorado Springs,
Apply for this job now.