Senior Financial Analyst
$85-105K + 10% bonus
Industry leader in Orange County seeks a sharp Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) to provide financial planning & analysis support to our revenue and marketing organization. This position will report to the Director of Finance.
We are looking for a highly-motivated self-starter who is extremely analytical, loves data, and has excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with multiple teams within marketing and finance organizations to achieve desired results.
Multiple teams will depend heavily on the SFA to accurately model and forecast the business as well as lead the strategic analysis that is used to drive important business decisions.
· Work closely with financial operations & business leads to ensure expenses align with the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and quarterly forecasts
· Support bottoms-up forecasting and top down analysis of marketing spend during forecasting cycles and the annual budget process
· Actively participate in the development of revenue scenario modeling and forecasting templates and tools
· Develop insightful presentations that summarize this data and facilitate decision-making for Marketing management teams as well as senior leadership team
· Collaborate with Marketing teams to model financial impact of new product initiatives and marketing campaigns
· Partner with analytics and BI team to better understand our marketing impact across various campaigns and channels. Own regular performance reporting to the marketing team around company-level goals. Help trouble-shoot any data quality questions
· Participate in monthly financial close process to analyze and deliver accurate financial results while providing explanations for key revenue and expense variances
· Support special projects in the following areas when necessary: revenue recognition, competitor analysis, ROI, and Life-time value (LTV)
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting or relevant field
· Forecast modeling experience is ideal
· Familiarity with databases (e.g. SQL or Power Pivot) is a plus
· Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with a focus on teamwork.
· Advanced Excel skills, and strong skills in Word and PowerPoint.
· Quantitative, with strong attention to detail and high degree of comfort with large data volumes
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with highly motivated team members
· Strong work ethic with ability to perform in a self-managed environment; must be good at multi-tasking with a keen attention to details and following through.
Blake Ryan and Associates is a full-service recruiting search firm located in Southern California. We are dedicated solely to the placement of accounting and finance personnel within the Southern California market. Attention to detail, follow-through, and accounting/finance industry expertise are some of the core values that make our company successful - and make your search more effective.
Role: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Santa Ana,
Apply for this job now.