Black Opal is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team in our Denver office. The Marketing Manager will coordinate and develop marketing policies, programs, and campaigns. In this position, the Marketing Manager will maintain knowledge of trends and developments in the market while identifying opportunities for new products and services.
The ideal candidate for this role has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while building, managing, and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as a long-term strategy while thriving on tight deadlines and changing needs.
- Drive product adoption and promotion - Collaborate in the development of new products. Compose, develop, evaluate and conduct training on marketing activities, strategies, and policies. Collaborate, participate in and coordinate promotional activities or trade shows.
- Manage team - Recruit, interview, hire, and train new Marketing team members. Oversee Marketing personnel on a daily basis. Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations. Manage discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Significant experience with Facebook ads, Instagram ads, Google ads, analytics and managing a social budget to drive results.
- Experience with running a credit card and/or rewards programs
- Coordination with the team and managing ancillary team members across graphic design, content writers etc
- Manage and own the company content calendar
- Conduct analytics and research - Gather and analyze information to identify new markets and customers, demand for products and services, and efficacy of existing marketing campaigns and strategies. Perform market research, sales forecasting, and strategic planning to assess and ensure the sale and profitability of products. Conduct pricing research and analysis to ensure competitive product and service pricing. Analyze and evaluate the financial aspects of product development.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field required
* At least five years of experience within the financial services industry.
* Prior experience managing associates
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
* Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong supervisory and leadership skills
* Ability to create, implement, and monitor budgets
* Understanding of principles/methods used to promote, display, and sell products and services
* Proficient or experience with SalesForce marketing and CRM.
Powered by JazzHR