Outpatient psychotherapy office has immediate opening for a Part-Time receptionist to manage day-to-day operations and provide patients with information and instruction.
Ideal candidate MUST have:
· ONE year experience working in a medical and/or business office.
· Bilingual skills (Spanish- English).
· Strong computer skills: Microsoft Word & Excel and online billing programs.
Your duties will require:
· Scheduling patient appointments via phone and in person (English & Spanish)
· Data entry, medical billing (Experience preferred but training available)
· Calling for insurance authorizations
· General office management, organizing, filing, emailing, etc.
Work Hours: approx 18-20 hrs per week ($15/hr)
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 2pm – 8:30pm
Office is located in Elmhurst, Queens. (1.5 blocks from Roosevelt Ave / Jackson Heights train station 7,E,F,M,R)
Please note: this is a permanent position and request serious applicants only. We strive to have an energetic, friendly, professional work environment and want someone who wants to grow with our team. If you would like work with a multicultural diverse Latino community, please email your Cover Letter & Resume (Word or PDF format) to:
Role: Receptionist - Bilingual Spanish/English (Part-Time)
Apply for this job now.