LifeLine Repairs is hiring for the Store Manager position for our Johns Creek location. LifeLine Repairs #removed# is a recognized innovator in electronic repair services throughout the Southeast. Our reputation has been built on excellent customer service, high-quality products, effective services and innovative solutions. We are committed to creating a truly "life-saving" experience in which customers are able to get their devices up and running again in a very short period of time. Our goal is not just to fix phones, tablets and other electronic devices quickly and effectively; it is also to build a lasting relationship with each and every customer with whom we work. In order to do this, we make service a priority, treating our customers like we would treat our own family if they came into see us. We enjoy taking care of people when they are in need of help.
- Repairing smartphones, tablets, and other devices
- Taking in devices and creating work orders
- Speaking with customers about technical problems with their devices
- Creating additional revenue by up-selling on accessories
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization
- Diagnosing computers for both software and hardware issues
- Repairing computers
- Knowledge of the smartphone and tablet industry (computer repair experience a plus)
- Managing store inventory including ordering all store parts and accessories
- Training and managing other employees in all aspects of store operations
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to work well as a team
- The ability to work in a time intensive environment
- Good customer service skills
- Good hard working attitude
We are looking to fill a full time position. If you are interested, please email your resume to us with your name as the document name. Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28,000 - $30,000.00 /year
Role: Cell Phone Repair Store Manager
Apply for this job now.