GENERAL STATEMENT OF JOB:
Administers the installation, troubleshooting and technical solutions, of products/equipment in order to ensure and deliver the highest level of quality to the customer. Determines and recommends which products and/or services best fit the customer’s needs. Facilitates and acts as liaison between customer and Product Support Specialist or Engineering.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONs:
1.Provides technical service training within their region through testing, tuning, and adjusting equipment to obtain optimum operating performance.
2. Provides management with ongoing suggestions regarding customer satisfaction, product performance, and product improvements.
3. Provides Technical phone support and remote troubleshooting for product operation or repair.
4. Provide product feedback on any problem/trends observed in the field. Develop solutions when possible. Responsible for reporting any deviations from established product quality standards and specifications to the Service Supervisor.
5. Promote Sales and service contracts where appropriate.
6. Responsible for informing Regulatory Affairs of customer complaints and for knowing the company’s Quality Policy, departmental objectives, and how the work he/she performs affects quality.
7. Demonstration and clinical support for equipment at shows.
8. Attends product specific training class(es) as needed.
9. Assures compliance with company’s Return Authorization Policy.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum of Associate’s Degree (AA/AS) required, Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) preferred. Specializing in electronic engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science or related technical degree or equivalent education and job experience.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 3 years’ experience analyzing and providing technical solutions for medical digital imaging systems and general fluoroscopy equipment. i.e. Knowledge of digital and analog circuitry, medical digital imaging systems, general fluoroscopy, and extensive computer knowledge, DOS 6.22, Unix, Linux and Microsoft Windows.
OTHER SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
Must maintain company or personal credit card for expenses incurred while performing job functions and submit travel expense reports for reimbursement, in a timely manner.
Must be able to work independently and travel domestically or internationally as per company or customer needs.
Must maintain a clean driving record, valid driver’s license, and meet company insurability guidelines.
Must be able to handle stress positively, effectively, appropriately and all other tasks as assigned.
Specializing in the development, manufacturing and worldwide marketing of mini C- Arms by OrthoScan and Mobile C - Arms by Ziehm Imaging solutions for operating room procedures. Through continuous dialogue and close cooperation with renowned universities, research centers and hospitals, we have developed groundbreaking technologies known for their outstanding versatility, easy handling, seamless digital network integration and significant dose savings for a wide variety of medical applications.
As a company dedicated to innovation, we are looking for people who are ready to put their work into driving solutions for the healthcare market. We are a global company with US HQ’s in Scottsdale, AZ, & Orlando, FL, and customers throughout the world. Our focus is developing and delivering the latest technology in medical imaging to doctors, their staff and patients. Our company is guided by a seasoned leadership team with Sales, Clinical, and Service and Production professionals throughout the US.
Role: Field Service Engineer - Medical Imaging Device
Location: New Orleans,
Apply for this job now.