COMPANY: TEACHING PERSONNEL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full time
SALARY: £23000 - £60000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a qualified teacher of English experienced teaching the UK curriculum to KS3 and KS4 pupils with full UK qualified teacher status. The role is full time, and can be either permanent or temporary dependant on your own requirements. This role is to begin in the new academic year in September and will be for the first two terms at a minimum.
This role is suitable for an NQT, and full support and guidance will be provided throughout your time, as well as progress towards completion of your NQT year.
We are looking for teachers with ambition and drive to ensure their pupils are provided the highest level of teaching to achieve and exceed their attainment levels. You would be integrated with a helpful and friendly department with a strong head of department who has been in post for the past 4 years, who is always happy to provide assistance to teachers who need it. The pupils themselves are well behaved as seen on the schools Ofsted report, and take pride in themselves and their school.
Job Information - English Teacher
- Main Pay Scale - Upper Pay Scale: £23,720 - £39,406 + TLR2B available
- Full-time, permanent or temporary position starting in September 2019
- Teaching KS3 and KS4 English
- Fantastic large English department, shared practices and plenty of development
Person Specification - English Teacher
- English Teacher with QTS
- Good and Outstanding graded English Teachers in recent observations
- Strong academic background from GCSEs to Degree
- A focused individual excited by Teaching and Learning opportunities
- Ambitious and community driven individual
If you are interested in joining the English department from September apply today using the provided link and a member of the Hampshire team will be in contact to discuss this role in more detail within the next 24 hours.