IMMEDIATE JOB OPENING
Full time position for a busy pediatric office.
We are looking for a dedicated & reliable Certified Medical Assistant
We are looking for the most outgoing personality that can work independently while under pressure. We strive on making our practice the #1 pediatrics practice in the North Metro Atlanta area and only want the right candidate to work on our team. If you have the following skills that are required (but not limited to all) please respond.
· Full time Monday-Friday position with occasional weekend rotations -
· Triage patients and provide full work-up for MD
· Injections. vaccinations, blood draws with capillary sticks, basic labs-Strep, Flu, RSV, etc.
· School Forms
· Other duties as assigned
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Active Georgia LPN license or MA certification a must
· 1 year+ in the medical field (preferably in pediatrics)
· EMR experience preferred (E -Clinical Works is a plus)
· Excellent customer service and people skills
· Works well independently & efficiently in a fast paced work environment
· Positive, outgoing, warm and friendly person that is compatible with all personalities
· Strong work ethics and a truly team-oriented individual
· FLEXIBILITY IN SCHEDULE AND HOURS IS A MUST
· Dependable transportation
· PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK & REFERENCE CHECK
Only those applicants that meet the job requirements will be considered.
Role: Certified Medical Assistant CMA
Apply for this job now.