Medical device company looking for a bright staff accountant. We are looking for a self-starter who owns their work and can multi-task in a faced paced growing company. We need someone that is high energy, positive, and has a strong work ethic. This person is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the job done.
Candidate must possess the desire and commitment to be part of a team that is focusing on tactics to drive growth and bottom-line results. Compensation commensurate with experience and results driven performance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Monthly Close-out of system (AP, AR, Inventory) and financials.
• AR & AP Closing • Monthly/Daily Journal Entry adjustments as needed
• Reconcile bank accounts, credit card statements and expense reports
• Monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet and P&L accounts
• Prepare Year End Reconciliations for Review
• Job Costing skills would be a plus
• 3rd party Payroll experience and submission (Paychex/ADP)
• Prepare monthly sales tax returns and commissions if needed REQUIRED
SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS: 2+ Years Accounting Experience, Sage Experience is a plus but not required, Experience with Sales Tax Returns, MS Office, Reporting Skills, Intermediate Excel, Data Entry Management
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Must be detail oriented • Associate or Bachelor's in Accounting is preferred but experience is our main focus.
• Excellent referrals a must.
Role: Staff Accountant
Location: Santa Cruz,
Apply for this job now.