The inside sales position supports sales generation through outstanding customer service. The position will be responsible for quoting & selling food service supplies as well as greeting and assisting walk-in customers, helping customers on the phone, organizing, maintaining, & stocking the showroom, introducing new products and merchandising ideas, responding to e-mail inquiries, as well as suggesting and supporting in store promotions.
The scope of this position includes interacting with all customers coming to the store, along with working with inside and outside Fein Brothers Salespeople, manufacturer's representatives, and shipping/receiving department.
- Multi-lingual a plus
- High energy level
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Provide excellent customer service
- Develop strong customer relationships
- Highly organized
- Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet and assist walk-in customers
- Quote & sell foodservice supplies
- Assist customers on the phone
- Develop customer relationships
- Maintain & organize stock of smallwares inventory
- Process sales at POS
- Check stock to ensure accurate pricing and scanning
- Organize and manage in-store promotions, specials, and campaigns
- Manage customer questions & complaints
- Evaluate and make recommendations on new products for showroom
- Analyze sales data to determine stock levels, sales promotions, and discontinuations
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management
Fein Brothers is a locally owned family run company that offers a flexible, team oriented, and fun work environment. We have been in business over 85 years and have been growing for the last 10 years.
Role: Inside Sales
Apply for this job now.