Role: ServiceNow Technologist
When it comes to IT solution providers, there are a lot of choices. But when it comes to providers with innovative and differentiating end-to-end service offerings, there’s really only one: Zones – First Choice for IT.TM
As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond – with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today’s top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners – Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more – to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification.
Zones nfrastructure, the Services Company of Zones, is a collaborative team of more than 700 technology architects, engineers, technicians, and specialists that designs, builds, and operates IT solutions. Our focus on insight, execution, and results has helped us become the First Choice for ITTM for many of today’s top brands.
At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!
As a ServiceNow Technologist you will be responsible for the execution and coordination of certain aspects of the Customer’s project plan and schedule. You will be responsible for system/business requirements, configuration, and application maintenance. As the technologist you are also responsible for gathering and documenting user, process, functional and technical requirements and develop workflow customizations.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The ServiceNow Technologist is primarily responsible for:
· Support development activity including requirements capture, design, development, testing, and documentation of workflow orchestrations
· Work directly with customers to gather and define project requirements as well as refine use case scenarios to meet those conditions
· Consult with customers regarding system capabilities and opportunities to leverage system functionality to provide operation value.
· Deliver effective and timely solutions to our customers, client scripts, UI policies and configuration of forms and workflows
· Train operational support team and system users on solutions being promoted to productions.
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills:
· Bachelor’s Degree from an institution accredited by one of six regional agencies that accredit U.S. colleges and universities as recognized by both the U.S. Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
· 6 years of hands-on technical experience with business information systems integration or custom business application design and development in a professional technology consulting, corporate or public-sector IT or software development environment.
· 3 years hands-on experience developing, customizing, and deploying the ServiceNow ITSM SaaS solution. The experience must have included designing, building and deploying solutions in 3 or more of the following: On Line Service Catalog and Request Management, Asset Management, Configuration Management, and Incident and Problem Management.
· Understanding of Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Request, Event, and Configuration Management, and correlated functionality, in ServiceNow.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Possess and demonstrate a "team first" mindset
· Experience with ITIL best practices and processes
· 4 years of hands-on experience developing, customizing, and deploying Software as a Service in support of large scale (1000+ consumer) systems.
· 2 years of thought leadership on best practices for the architectural design of an IT Service Management software as a service deployment for a large size (200+ employee) IT organization.
· 2 years of experience preparing detailed English language end user requirement documents and technical documentation for technical and non-technical consumers.
· 1 year of hands-on experience developing, customizing, and deploying the ServiceNow ITSM SaaS solution. The experience must have included designing, building and deploying solutions in IT cost management, IT Governance, Project and Portfolio management or Performance Analytics.
· Microsoft Office experience including MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Visio and MS-Project
· 12 Months Service Now Certified Implementation Specialist as defined by the ServiceNow Certification process.
· 18 Months Service Now Certified System Administrator as defined by the ServiceNow
· ITIL certification
At Zones, we take great pride in offering a full spectrum of comprehensive, flexible benefit programs to our employees:
· Medical/dental/vision coverage
· 401(k) plan with matching provision
· Life insurance
· Paid vacation time
· Financial protection benefits
· Group discounts & perks
· Wellness programs
· And more
Zones is also proud to be a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), Corporate Plus member of the Northwest MSDC (Minority Supplier Development Council), and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE) committed to diversity and inclusion. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We offer employment and advancement opportunities to every applicant.
Come join our team. Let’s talk.
nfrastructure partners with the world’s most admired brands to design, build, and operate infrastructure and applications for digital business. Our insight, execution, and results culture, world-class engineering talent, on-site technical service in every major market, tightly integrated high-availability remote support and our innovative, proprietary “nterprise” software platform delivers a highly differentiated value proposition for our customers and partners.
More information about nfrastructure can be found at #removed#
Apply for this job or another online today at #
nfrastructure is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; women and minorities are encouraged to apply for positions.
Role: ServiceNow Technologist
Apply for this job now.