We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to continue to grow our company. The Administrative Assistant position offers an opportunity to play a critical role fulfilling our mission in improving customer service in the Des Moines heating and cooling industry. This role will be focused on supporting the schedule of the owner, facilitating a variety of client engagements and projects. The Administrative Assistant will work directly with respected leaders as well as the growing and dynamic team.
**This is a Direct Hire Opportunity**
• Corresponding with multiple vendors, clients, team members. This will include all steps of coordinating technicians schedules, meetings and dispatching.
• Proactively supporting the many ongoing projects and initiatives
• Maintaining and contributing to office organization and general daily office tasks.
• Assisting in various roles and responsibilities; such as assisting with events and casual gathering with team members.
• Collaborating with team members individually and as a team to reach goals and achieve initiatives.
• Representing the company at various events and via written and spoken correspondence.
• Using software to maintain the growing database of members, client work, products, and sales leads.
• Other responsibilities as needed and requested pertaining to managing and supporting the owners.
• Bachelor's degree is desired but not required.
• 2-3 years of consistent and relevant work experience - This is a MUST!!
• Ability and willingness to navigate complex scheduling and calendar needs
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Commitment to "getting things right the first time" and follow-through on tasks and responsibilities
• Highly organized with attention to detail and focus on excellence
• Ability to handle and protect sensitive information
• Ability to consult effectively with teams to identify and articulate key needs
• Advanced skill with Microsoft Office suite
• Flexibility with work schedule as events and initiatives may require it
• Flexibility to handle a varying array of tasks and responsibilities with confidence in a fast pace environment
Qualified applicants should e-mail their resume.
At Modern Mechanical Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer Innovative solutions using the finest heating, cooling and indoor air quality products available. Transparency in pricing and service has been the key to our success. If there is anything we can do to save customers money, improve their comfort, or make their life a little easier, we will be the first to tell them about it. We are skilled craftsman who not only know how to complete projects correctly, we possess the care to complete them accordingly. Contact us today to learn more about this great team and opportunity to be a part of it.
We provide our customers with energy efficient and cost effective heating and cooling solutions. Regardless of the type of system or size of project, you can be assured that we will exceed your expectations!
Role: Administrative Assistant
Location: Des Moines,
Apply for this job now.