We are currently looking for a Junior Account Manager to join our growing team in Hersham, Surrey.
The Junior Account Manager will be responsible for protecting existing revenues whilst generating new business, and building strategic contacts from within existing accounts.
Salary: £25K-£30K (Depending on experience) with £40K OTE (uncapped)
Junior Account Manager Duties:
- Working with an array of Enterprise customers, including Financial, Legal, Manufacturing and Oil & Gas organisations
- Be proactively seeking new business on the phone and follow up on every lead to achieve Sales targets
- Be committed to driving delegates to Events and Webinars for the Sales Team
- Demonstrate professionalism within your role whilst actively pursuing new business for Mobliciti
- Keen to develop and progress within the sales team and eventually move into an External Account Management role
- Reporting directly into the Head of Sales, with whom they will work closely to develop and progress their sales career
- Buy into the values and culture of Mobliciti
Junior Account Manager Requirements:
- Ideally a Graduate with 1+ years Sales experience
- Clear drive to develop a career within Sales
- Be able to demonstrate where targets have been achieved
- Able to communicate effectively with corporate professionals, establish respect, credibility and relationships at all levels within customer accounts and Mobliciti
- Organisation and attention to detail
- Always putting the customer first
- Taking full responsibility whilst still appreciating it's a team effort
- Written and verbal business communication
- Working to deadlines and performing under pressure
- Thinking outside the box to solve problems
Junior Account Manager Benefits:
- Private Health Care
- Incentive Trips
- Corporate Events
- Free Parking
- Subsidised Nuffield Health Gym
- Subsidised Café and Canteen
About the Company:
Mobliciti delivers end-to-end Mobile IT solutions, empowering innovation, increasing user productivity and controlling costs, without exposing corporate data to increasingly frequent cyber-attacks.
At Mobliciti we look for those who will push the boundaries and continually seek to improve. We have an exceptional team who work tirelessly to design, deliver and support Enterprise-Grade Mobile & Cloud IT solutions that exceed our customers' expectations.
We are proud that our combined efforts at Mobliciti won us the LexisNexis Legal Supplier Innovation Award 2019 and the inaugural Managed Services Provider of the Year Award at the Mobile Industry Awards 2018 and for the second year running the Best Managed Service Provider at the Mobile Industry Awards 2019.
Mobliciti's Sales team have been recognised for their tireless work, having been awarded Best Sales Team at the CRN Sales & Marketing Awards in 2019. The CRN Awards are held to celebrate the achievements of sales and marketing within the channel.
Mobliciti recruits, trains and promotes staff regardless of race, colour, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability or relationship status. We encourage a diverse range of applications and are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.