Company: SYNERGY RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £18532.80 - £18532.80
Available immediately and looking to join a vibrant, fun team in a varied and busy customer service role?
Then look no further, we may have the job for you!
Our Crewe-based client is looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor on a 3 - 6 month fixed term contract, to cover a member of the team who is on secondment.
You will be part of a team which is busy, has lots of banter and has a strong team spirit. If you like socialising outside of work, then drinks on a Friday are known to happen...it all helps towards creating that family, friendly feel!
Details of the Customer Service Advisor role:
- Salary £18532.80 (pro rata) + bonuses (up to £100 per month)
- There are set hours Monday to Friday, either 8am - 4:30pm or 9:30pm - 6pm, with 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am - 1pm (this is paid at time and a half).
- Free parking
- 25 days + bank holidays (pro rata)
You might be wondering what will be involved...
- You will be dealing with a large volume of inbound calls and emails from customers and clients- full training on product information will be provided
- Updating customer records
- Dealing with direct debit enquiries and printing off relevant documentation
- Respond to a multitude of inquiries within the necessary deadlines
Experience and Skills required:
To be successful in the Customer Service Advisor position you must have previous customer service experience, along with the ability to manage a busy workload and meet varying deadlines.
Your enthusiastic, positive attitude will fit in perfectly with the team and company culture!
So, if this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, click apply now!