Company: WORKING SOLUTIONS RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £47,000 per annum
We are looking for a Management Accountant in Milton Keynes. Salary up to £47k depending on experience and qualifications. The Management Accountant main responsibilities include
- Ownership of all aspects of the financial reporting and achieved on a timely basis.
- Monthly reconciliation of all Balance sheets accounts to audit Lead Schedules.
- Process management, including mapping, documentation, optimisation design and implementation.
- Thriving for continuous improvement; Evaluating KPI's, developing forecast models, improving monthly reviews of Business Units.
- Creating dynamic and online budget/forecast packs detailing variances and strategy by product and presentation to senior management team.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory bodies including HMRC.
- You will be a recently qualified (ACCA, CIMA) with strong experience SAP FICO.
- A good knowledge of UK GAAP/IFRS accounting principles, policies, processes, systems and best practice, including revenue recognition.
- You will have excellent Excel and financial modelling skills and experience of integrating SAP into dashboards.
- 5% company incentive paid quarterly after successful completion of probation (based on business and personal KPIs)
- 33 days annual leave including BH
- 5% pension ERS / 5% EES.
- Employee private healthcare
- Health cash plan
- Company statutory sickness scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice schemes (mostly upon successful completion of probation).
- Life assurance at x 1 salary.
- 6 month probation period.
- Modern office environment.
- Working within a small team.
- Option to purchase a car scheme
- Employees discount
If this feels like you please apply now, we would love to hear from you. If you have any questions please contact us on