This role will work in a cross-functional manner with operations, sales, procurement, and accounting to model and forecast business growth opportunities in addition to providing finance support across all divisions of the business.
- Perform month-end reporting duties with regard to consolidation of financial statements and management reporting packages.
- Assist in facilitation and consolidation of annual budget for the Company.
- Assist in facilitation and consolidation of monthly forecast for the Company.
- Perform duties associated with annual audit - i.e. data gathering, research, creating schedules, etc.
- Perform cost analyses for new project initiatives by analyzing internal costs, product profile requirements, and market factors to determine cost for each product.
- Model and interpret discounted cash flow payback scenarios for various capital and new business initiatives.
- Generate pro-forma P&L projections for the business and analyze the impact to lender financing structure.
- Prepare analyses for continuous improvement surrounding working capital processes (i.e. accounts payable automation, working capital improvement, cash flow forecasting, etc.).
- Perform ad-hoc analysis supporting the business as needed.
AmeriQual Group is a food processing company that specializes in the development, processing, packaging and distributing of high quality shelf-stable foods. We provide innovative solutions to major branded food companies, food service providers, retailers and the United States Department of Defense.
Role: AmeriQual Foods - Financial Analyst
Apply for this job now.