Graphic Products, Inc. occupies a unique and profitable niche selling high–end labelers, laminators and other facility identification products to Fortune 10,000 companies & US Government agencies and we are continuing to expand our sales force.
As a part of our sales team, you will receive:
- Comprehensive three month training program.
- Industry unique product line.
- Long–term job security (average sales rep has been with us 6.5 years).
- Uncapped earning potential through our lucrative commission structure.
Graphic Products provides a professional work environment designed to bring the best out of each member of our staff. All reps work a standard 40 hour work week starting at 6am M—F with a one hour lunch. At Graphic Products our office is closed on weeknights and weekends and our leave time policy is competitive. We support a healthy work-life balance.
While each sales rep gets many leads per month, they still need to work their territories and generate their own business through cold–calling, referrals, etc. Our sales representatives make an average of 40–60 calls per day and are on the phone an average of 2–3 hours a day.
We are very selective about whom we hire and we pride ourselves on having very low turnover. We are family operated, own our building here in Beaverton and plan on continuing a very successful business for many years to come.
Skills and Experience:
- Self motivated, ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Relatable industrial sales background is a plus.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- General computer skills and familiarity with MS Office Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Professional appearance/demeanor is a must.
Keys to success:
- High Character, Integrity & Intelligence
- Responsible for growing and developing assigned territories.
- Responsible for retention, growth and management of accounts.
- Provide effective client/prospect interaction to meet their individual, long term needs.
- Provide professional sales representation and phenomenal customer service.
- Responsible for continued education utilizing company resources; sales books, industry specific marketing materials, being an active participant in sales meetings, etc.
Primed for success!
You begin your experience with our comprehensive three month training program and are paired with an experienced mentor. Once established within the sales department, on–going weekly training sessions keep you up to date on the latest equipment, supplies, services and technical support we offer.
Salary: Starting base of $50k with potential to make $100k+
Health and Dental benefits are available the first of the month after 60 days of employment. We also offer a 401k, and a great leave time program.
Role: Account Representative
Apply for this job now.