Grand Executive Management is looking for an entry level Marketing and Sales Associate who is willing to work hard and grow within their role. The Marketing and Sales Associates will report directly to the Account Manager and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs within our retail division.
- Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns
- Basic sales and customer service
- Submit ideas for experimental marketing programs designed to enhance and grow the company’s brand
- Work directly with customers in-store assisting with product information and package upgrades
- Collaborate with brand ambassadors to create innovative ways to gain exposure for client products
Grand Executive Management offers an environment where our associates' ideas are not only heard but implemented. As a company, we offer advancements based solely on individual/team performance.
- Full paid one-on-one training
- Full time / Part Time / Seasonal Openings
- $12-$16 hourly plus weekly bonuses
- Management trainee positions opening in the spring
- Travel opportunities
- Annual R&R trips
- Experience working in marketing or advertising is a plus but not a requirement
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
We are a marketing company that performs outsourced sales and marketing, including corporate promotions on behalf of our clients. What this means is, instead of our clients using their own internal marketing or sales force; they outsource to us and actually hire us to do it for them. They provide the different promotions and services and we are responsible for representing them in local markets.
Role: Marketing and Sales Associate
Apply for this job now.