Health Care Assistants / Support Workers are required in Trafford, Manchester by a reputed high-quality home care provider, generously paying £9 - £12 per hour PLUS Mileage.
Health Care Assistant - Benefits:
- Excellent hourly rate - up to £12ph after successful completion of probation
- Higher rate of pay on Weekends
- Paid Mileage (25p/m)
- Alternate weekends off -
- Full and Part Time Contracts available
- Paid, comprehensive training
- Ongoing support and recognition
- Genuine Career Progression
- Car Allowance after 12 months service
- Company pension contribution
- Free uniform
- Full training and support as no experience is required
You Must Have A Driving Licence and Access to a Car.
We are a high-quality home care agency providing personal and domestic care services in Trafford and the surrounding areas in Manchester. Our Care Assistants help our elderly clients maintain the highest quality of life within the comfort and familiarity of their own home and have been rated 'Outstanding' by the Care Quality Commission in 2018.
Join our dynamic team in Manchester as a motivated and compassionate Health Care Assistant giving first-class service to the elderly and vulnerable people in the local community. You will provide personal care, companionship, administer medications and assist with meal preparation - amongst other domestic tasks.
Health Care Assistant - Experience/Skills:
- Previous experience not essential - Full training provided
- A kind and caring attitude is of utmost importance!
- DBS completion prior to appointment
- Own Vehicle Required
- 100% committed, sensitive, understanding
- Self-motivated, with ability to use own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
If you are compassionate and ensure that your clients are always treated with dignity & respect, then apply to this Health Care Assistant role in Trafford, Manchester by clicking below!