Our client a major plastics recycling facility based within Rushden, is looking for Experienced Counterbalance Drivers to work on a Temporary to Permanent basis within its operation.
Working either on a 7.00am till 6.30pm or a 7.00pm till 6.30am basis on a Monday to Friday shift, (post Covid hours will increase to 7.00am - 7.00pm / 7.00pm - 7.00am shift Monday to Friday)
You will be
- Moving plastic recyclables within a sortation based environment and within the yard operation.
- Utilising clamps to lift compacted recyclables (experience of clamps would be beneficial but training can be provided).
- Working as part of a close knit team
- working closely with Team Leaders and Operatives to ensure that the operation runs smoothly.
You will need to be
- Happy to work within a loud and busy environment
- Happy to work inside and outside.
- Looking for ongoing work as these roles will offer permanent opportunities after qualifying period
- Be happy to work 12 hours per day.
Full training will be provided and you will require an itssar or RTITB accredited licence to be considered for this role.
The pay rate for this role is £10.00 per hour for the 7.00am - 6.30pm shifts and £10.70 for the 7.00pm - 6.30am shifts for all hours worked.
So if you have at least 6 month experience working on a counterbalance within any manual, picking, manufacturing or line orientated assembly operation, please do not hesitate to apply
Call us now on #removed# or apply online to get an immediate start