COMPANY: TEACHING PERSONNEL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full time
SALARY: £9 - £10 per hour
Are you a Physical Education graduate with experience in schools or working with children, looking for experience or work to help aid your teacher training application? If you have a place secured for September 2019, or you are looking to build on your experience and work in schools, Teaching Personnel would like to hear from you.
Teaching Personnel have been providing supply staff since 1996 to secondary, primary and SEN schools throughout England and Wales since 1996. Our Hampshire SEN office specifically work with SEN and Behaviour schools across Hampshire. We have been securing casual supply work and temporary placements for graduates, aspiring teachers and future Education professionals with great success for over 10 years. We are ideally looking for confident and intelligent graduates (all subjects are welcome to apply, English, Maths, PE, Science, Psychology) and full support provided with the registration process and DBS certificate.
- Graduate work in schools, throughout Southampton and Winchester
- Opportunity to work as a teaching assistant and cover supervisor
- Earn up to £300 per week on daily and weekly assignments
- Take part in our regular courses and training (safeguarding, behaviour management)
- Work in schools local to you that suit your preferences
Supply work is at its most frequent this term, if you would like to be considered or to register please submit your details now.