Dublin Cleaners needs sharp looking, energetic, friendly and outgoing person to take over one of our home/office delivery routes. We are NOT looking for delivery boys, this is for business development professional women and men. If you are the type that likes rewarded for extra effort and have a knack for customer service we can teach you the rest. We expect you to give four star service to your current clientele and to look as trained for opportunities to talk to other residents in a face to face sales effort while in the neighborhoods and try to earn their business. You must be clean cut, physically fit, have a drivers license in good standing, and be able to approach new people in hopes of earning new business. This position has a base pay, residual percentage, and a large new customer bonus. The better you do the more you make. We have full benefits including group health care, a 401k, attendance bonuses, paid time off, etc. We provide the van, the uniforms, the training, and all the tools. This is a W2 job with a reliable employer on the most successful team in Columbus backed by a national training program.
The objective of the RSD position is to grow route business according to the organization’s Business Plan by:
- RSD shall individually obtain a minimum of 4 New Customers weekly for home delivery services through face-to-face presentations, and by fostering relationships with key personnel at elite condominiums, boutiques, and office buildings..
- Serve, manage, & retain all clients on the delivery route by picking up and delivering their weekly orders with two stops per week to each client on a pre-determined and routine schedule.
- People’s person with sales skills, not afraid of direct sales.
- Excellent English communication skills are imperative.
- Energetic, results oriented individual with a career mindset.
- Able to stand on feet for 8-10 hours a day.
- Able to walk from house to house during scheduled work hours.
- Ability to follow instructions accurately and implement them with minimum supervision.
- Basic computer skills.
- Safe driving record.
- Willingness to work 45-50 hours when needed to meet goals.
- Maintain professional integrity in all business matters.
- Develop home delivery route by attaining minimum personal quota of 20 New Customers per month, (New Customer as defined below).
- Make face-to-face presentations about our free home delivery services following established sales and marketing procedures.
- Make presentations and foster relationships with key personnel at selected businesses and various networking events if possible.
- Collaborate in the development, revision, and implementation of policies and procedures, systems, programs and standards to promote delivery services.
- Maintain counter relations with all customers when at store.
- Weekly reports of new customers and missing ones as well.
- Participate in all trainings, webinars, phone conferences.
- Weekly mailing of new customers welcoming them while providing service personnel to ensure routes’ growth and customer retention.
- Oversee all customer service route activities – sales related such as customers’ retention, contacting non-active, etc.
- Weekly Meeting schedule with management on Wednesdays. Discuss weekly results, review reports including Tracking, Sales Reports, etc.
- Maintain communication on all issues.
- Courteous and professional interaction with the public in general, prospects, customers, and co-workers at all times.
- Comply with all traffic and personal safety guidelines.
- Minimal travel for training purposes. 2-3 trips per year of 1-3 nights at a time.
New Customer is defined as:
1. New business; that is, if an active customer at one of the stores or routes is transferred, such customer will not be considered a “New Customer” when:
a) A route customer had discontinued services at for 3 months or less.
b) Customer is known to be seasonal.
2. Prospect has actually provided garments to be cleaned-leaves a bag.
3. Prospect fills out (or calls in) complete billing information on the sign-up slip
4. New customers from condos or office buildings would be credited to the sales person assigned to work with said condo or office building.
Dress Code: a. Well-groomed, business appearance. Uniform must be worn on job related activities. Refer to Company’s Policy for shared uniform’s cost.
- Professionally dressed
Family owned for three generations and 83 years. We employ the finest technicians at the most competitive wages in the market. Combining that with the best technology and equipment the world has to offer we provide the finest Dry Cleaning, Professional Laundry, and Textile Care in Central Ohio.
Small family business feel with enough size to provide great resources, pay, & great benefits. Much of our staff has been with us for 10-20 years, we are a company that can be counted on.
Role: Route Sales Developer
Apply for this job now.