You will be the supply chain leader of exciting and growing product lines for fortune 500 retail giant
This is a high-visibility operation with both solid established brands and a pipeline of new products for our customers. You will have the opportunity managing different teams, executing company strategies, setting corporate objectives and KPI standards to ensure successful company growth. In this role you will work with a team of direct reports to inspire employees and creating value for the company to achieve operational excellence.
Be a key player for a company that is a market leader in delivering innovative technologies, solutions and services to wide range of customer
* Effectively leading and mentoring the Supply Chain team to drive operational efficiency and excellence.
* Executing strategic projects to develop and grow the team and across multiple sites
* Fostering an environment that ensures collaborative relationships with Replenishment, Distribution centers, Corporate Strategy, Operations, Logistics, Transportation, and Fleet Management.
* Driving management and development of new processes and new project launches at the corporate and organizational level.
* Cultivating a continuous improvement culture and improvement of business processes in Global organization. With the rapid growth of digitalization in the industry, you are expected to drive innovation across Operations and supply chain to improve processes and achieve operational excellence
* Actively participating in leadership team efforts to jump start a digital cultural transformation that taps into the collective innovative capacity across our organization and within your team. Inspire the development of digital natives and leaders at all levels in the organization.
* Engaging managers and employees to drive working performance, accountability and satisfaction. Build close working relationship with your team, engaging and support your managers and create trust and respect to drive working performance, satisfaction and positive work environment
* Providing development, training and career growth opportunities for full time employees under your organization
* Keeping abreast of and evaluating technological developments.
* Quality focused and applying experience to implement corrective and preventive actions, relevant trending and process monitoring to ensure compliance and quality standards are met. Drive changes that will improve the quality standards.
* Ensuring that Mission, Vision, Values and Policies and Standards of Business Conduct are lived out, executed and practiced within organization area of responsibility.
* Actively participate and support the Best Place to Work initiatives of the company and work together with your direct reports to create a great and effective working environment for the entire team. Follow up on improvement opportunities identified through the organizations leadership survey results
* More than +15 years of supply chain experience, in retail industry with proven success managing resources across global and complex supply chain networks distribution centers ,experience managing large in house truck fleet and also 3rd party companies interface with (sales, marketing, product development, quality, regulatory, manufacturing, and end-to-end supply chain) and working with teams across multiple geographies to meet and exceed customer needs.
* Strong insights and business acumen skills, analytical problem-solving skills, understanding of financials, operations and commercial growth.
* Demonstrated leadership and technical experience as well as a proven track record of transferring technology and process improvement initiatives across global organization
* Strong background in continuous improvement and knowledge in efficient business processes, driving positive change and improvement across the organization.
* High energy, inspirational leadership skills with exceptional communication and team building ability.
* Ability to quickly demonstrate credibility and build support for necessary initiatives.
* Bachelor or master’s degree, in Supply Chain or engineering
* Passionate, inspirational, strategic thinker with a desire to excel and inspire others
* Ability to articulate strategic vision and operational tactics to influence positive change for the organization.
* Proven experience in communicating with high profile customers and building long-term successful customer relationships
* Willingness to travel occasionally to support business related requirements and meetings with global teams
* Master's in Business Administration
* Experience generating strategies and execution plans within team and aligned with other Order Fulfillment, Replenishment, Supply Chain, Transportation, Logistics, Fleet Management and Manufacturing executives.
seven figure total compensation
* Proven track record to attract, develop and lead a highly-engaged supply chain team
At EXI, Inc. we specialize in finding and placing the right people in the right positions with the right companies. Is your company looking for the perfect person to fill a key position or are you seeking to assemble a complete management team for a corporate turnaround or transformation? If you are a professional who's seeking the challenge and the opportunity that will take your career to new heights? Either way, EXI, Inc. can make it happen.
EXI, Inc. is always on the lookout for quality candidates to fill executive positions with top-level companies. We have our finger on the pulse of the industry, and we have built relationships with the people and companies who offer first-rate opportunities.
Role: SVP Supply Chain
Apply for this job now.