Teaching Assistants or Behaviour Support Assistants needed to work on a 1:1 basis with young people with Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties within an SEMH specialist school setting. Opportunities available to work either part time or full time hours.
We would like to hear from you if you have a passion for inspiring pupils with learning difficulties or with social, emotional and mental health difficulties. Are you committed in differentiating and adapting learning methods to suit the individual needs of pupils?
What will the role involve?
- Offer 1:1 learning support
- Able to hold student attention and focus with excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective behaviour management skills
- Passionate in work with pupils to overcome barriers to learning and to help students to experience success
- A positive and nurturing attitude
- 1 Year+ experience of working with children or adolescents with challenging behaviour
- Available to work either part-time or full-time hours
In return, the following benefits apply:
A friendly and knowledgeable dedicated 'SEND' consultant
- *Access to our 'refer a friend' scheme
- Great rates of pay and a variety of work to suit you
- Short and Long Term assignments
- We can offer flexible hours either part time of full time to suit your availability
If you are interested in this role - apply now.
Our friendly team are on hand to answer any questions, please call Lisa for an informal chat to discuss this opportunity further on 01782 444058 or email your CV to #removed#
*A refer a friend bonus of £125 for each Teacher or Teaching Assistant you refer to us *payable once they have worked 20 days)
Role: SEMH/SEN TA - Teaching Assistant/Behaviour Support - Stoke
Apply for this job now.