We are currently building a construction estimation team that will be responsible for collecting Sub contractor proposals and jobs costs and drafting them into one General construction proposal. Must have a background in High end residential construction.
Estimator Construction Job Responsibilities:
Projects and controls construction costs by collecting and studying information; controlling construction costs.
Estimator Construction Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and requirements; setting priorities.
- Prepares construction budget by studying home plans; updating specifications; identifying and projecting costs for each elevation.
- Evaluates offers to purchase by costing changes, additions, and site requirements.
- Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors; negotiating price.
- Maintains cost keys and price masters by updating information.
- Resolves cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
View Site Development takes on the responsibilities of architects, contractors and construction companies, all under one roof. We are a full-service firm focusing on a streamlined design-build process — from the initial design to the estimating phase to physical construction — in the hope of creating an efficient experience for both the client and the company. Because the entire project is happening within one company, View Site is able to overlap the design and construction phases of the project, which often speeds up the project significantly. In addition, we work to minimize risks for the project owner through single-point responsibility contracts. We also work to maximize results with different interior designers and architects to help create the exact look you want.
Role: Construction estimator
Location: Beverly Hills,
Apply for this job now.