oin WESS and be a part of the 2021 NFL Draft Experience! Be there when we find out who will be the first Draft pick for 2021. WESS offers sports-related work opportunities year-round throughout many stadiums and facilities in Ohio!
WESS, A GardaWorld Company is a nationwide provider of crowd management services. Our team of professionals provide guest service, event security, and 24/7 security personnel to stadiums, arenas, convention centers and other event locations nationwide.
Our Ohio market services a wide range of venues and events in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus and Athens. We're currently searching for professional, guest service focused individuals who are looking for supplemental income with a flexible schedule to join our team for the 2021 NFL Draft Experience and BEYOND!
IMPORTANT NOTE: With the 2021 Draft taking place in Cleveland, OH, all employees will be taking a bus paid for by WESS up to First Energy Stadium from the local market.
Some Open Positions and Responsibilities Include:
- Personnel placed at the gate entrances to enforce the security regulations of the facility. This position may include Bag Checkers, Magnetometer Operators (contraband enforcement), and Secondary Perimeter Staff (greeter/policy enforcement), and Xray Operators.
- Personnel placed throughout the facility to ensure a secure and fun environment for the guests attending. Our Crowd Control personnel are focused on addressing issues that may disrupt enjoyment of the event
- Personnel placed at the gate entrances who may be checking tickets as guests come into the event, answering questions and providing a great guest services experience!
- Must be able to commit to extended shifts, which may last 12 hours with availability throughout the entire NFL Draft (04/29, 04/30 and 05/01)
- Consent to a Background Check and drug screen
- Must be able to obtain a security license issued by PISGS
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have strong, clear communication skills
- You are a team player, quick thinker with the ability to identify and resolve issues quickly
- You have the ability to stand for extended periods, sometimes throughout an entire event (notify us of reasonable accommodations) and you are comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
- Previous customer service experience (1+ year)
- Have experience in the event or security industry
- A portion of our positions are ideal for those majoring or have a degree in Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, First Responder or anyone with military experience
- Be a sports fan!
All Training Necessary to be Successful is Provided!
Apply today at #removed#
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By providing the information, you are consenting to receive texts and/or emails regarding employment opportunities with WESS and its affiliates and subsidiaries.