Insurance account executive
Permanent, Full time
Would you like to join a team of insurance account executives who are experts in their field?
This opportunity is to join the most ambitious and dynamic office around, as an account executive, supporting them with some well-known national and global clients. If you are driven, hard working and business focused, then this could be the perfect role for you.
• Control and manage the renewal process for your clients.
• Gather information from your clients, and prospective clients using great communication techniques.
• Maintain and grow your book of business by chasing and securing all new business leads.
• Openly discuss renewal terms and seek alternatives to meet all your clients’ objectives.
• Liaise with brokers, and gain access to the most competitive terms
• Visit with clients as appropriate to really make your personality, and interpersonal skills shine.
• Independently identify and act upon new business opportunities.
You will hold at least 3 years’ experience as an account executive and will be educated to A level standard with strong working knowledge of the insurance industry. You will be a strong administrator and be able to manage all policy documentation and processes. You will have an excellent customer focus and will ensure the customer is always your top priority. You will be able to drive new business leads and will have a proven history of generating new business deals. You will also want to be part of a great team, that always encourages one another to work to the best of their ability.
What is in it for you?
• Competitive starting salary
• 25 days of annual leave
• Flexible working policy
• To join an industry leading business, who are the global leader in insurance.
To apply, please use the link to upload your most up to date CV, or call the REED Ipswich office for more information.