Primary Purpose/Position Summary: The Call Center Manager’s primary role is leading the call center team to serve customers and vendors by planning and implementing call center strategies and organizing operations; improving systems and processes; building and managing staff. Responsibilities also include, coordinating with other departments on special projects including training.
Expectations for all CPT Network Solutions, Inc. Employees: Support the company’s mission of providing best in class service to our customers while contributing to a positive work environment for fellow employees.
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develops call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintains equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Leading and providing support by building solid relationships with team members including ongoing coaching and feedback to ensure optimum engagement levels
- Meeting performance targets for efficiency, compliance, and quality in real time
- Managing staff scheduling, including shift patterns and staffing levels to meet demand
- Managing the complete call center floor, customer experience and operations, ensuring service levels are consistently achieved
Identifying and assisting in the development and deployment of training opportunities and coaching initiatives for team members
CPT Network Solutions (CPT) is a national technology services provider that improves the implementation and break fix repair process of voice, data, and POS systems. We help IT groups in the Retail, Hospitality and Consumer Service industries reduce the time they spend managing these field activities, and help cut costs out of IT operations. We use technical expertise paired with a working knowledge of your sites to get issues resolved quickly. This includes a wide range of telephony, data, electrical networks as well as wireless devices that your people use.
Role: Call Center Manager
Apply for this job now.