Job Title: Senior Programmatic Media Specialist
Location: San Francisco, CA
Jellyfish delivers digital marketing solutions across the world for a host of impressive brands from their offices in the US, Europe, and South Africa. The agency’s award-winning combination of technology and talent help it to deliver paid media, UX, SEO, social media, analytics, optimization, creative and development solutions.
We are looking for a motivated Senior Programmatic Media Specialist who can utilize their existing Real-Time Bidding (RTB) ad operations and marketing skills and be involved in developing major client accounts. This area of the business will undergo remarkable investment and growth this year, and the ideal individual will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact on our success.
The core responsibilities for the Senior Programmatic Media Specialist are to execute accurate and efficient RTB campaigns for key clients.
- Optimize campaign performance across RTB platforms, striving to consistently refine tactics and produce exceptional results for our advertisers
- Develop client insights, reporting, and analysis to inform our client’s strategies
- Partner with Business Development to develop innovative strategies for prospective clients
- Interface with clients through written, phone, and in person communication
- Collaborate across internal teams to create holistic advertiser solutions which span all areas of the digital spectrum
- Interpretation of attribution modelling and 3rd party analytics data
- Manage deal economics, media allocation, and advertiser investment decisions
- Mentor and educate more junior staff as the RTB business expands
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Economics, Finance or quantitative field
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of display advertising, specifically real-time bidding, ad networks, DSP platforms, attribution models, and associated technologies
- A strong passion for problem solving and innovation
- Strong aptitude for numerical detail and analysis
- Advanced Excel skills are essential, Macros & SQL capabilities are a plus
- Strong business writing skills and ability to produce high-quality documents
- Demonstrate a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills, specifically listening, consulting, and influencing
Entech Networks is a boutique staffing agency focusing on the placement of professionals at all levels, nationwide.
Role: Sr. Programmatic Media Manager
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.