Security Clearance Required: Must be TS/SCI cleared
DZYNE Analytic Systems (a division of DZYNE Technologies) is looking for a highly-motivated, self-starter for software development. As a Geospatial Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work across a variety of technical areas. Typical projects will involve diverse technologies and skill sets. The ideal candidate should be knowledgeable about the latest development related to GIS, web service development, and geospatial frameworks.
The ideal candidate also possesses an impressive background in related fields, including GIS imagery, web-based mapping, and 3D model data processing; plus can demonstrate both the breadth and the depth of knowledge that is required to solve challenging problems in real-world scenarios. Motivated and creative problem solvers will have opportunities to influence future projects and guide research directions.
Required Skills and Responsibilities:
- Working experience with technologies, such as:
- Vector-based file formats (e.g. shapefiles, geopackage, KML)
- Raster-based file formats (e.g. geotiff, MrSID, jp2)
- Web Application Development
- Docker container
- Java/Java Spring Framework
- Git, Jenkins.
- Engage in research, evaluation, and the application of new technologies to solve challenging project goals.
- Take part in the entire project lifecycle from requirements development to deployment.
- Thrive in an Agile development environment, including quick development cycles and evolving requirements in a collaborative team environment.
- Interface effectively with users, customers, management, and other engineering personnel.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with a focus on geospatial information science.
- 3+ years work experience in a relevant field.
DZYNE Technologies is always hiring for the right candidate! If you believe you have something unique to offer us, please apply. We are primarily interested in recruiting people who are passionate about aerospace and defense, who believe that our customers deserve the highest quality technology and experience, and who can demonstrate their understanding of how to contribute to this goal through their craft. DZYNE offers generous salary packages and benefits. So if you're interested in working for a corporation that is committed to delivering industry-defining technology, then DZYNE Technologies may just be the place for you!
Role: Geospatial Software Engineer
Apply for this job now.