From the homes we build to the careers we offer, we’re about doing things that actually make a difference in your life and the way you live. Profile Homes is a thriving company that believes in building beautiful, incredibly innovative and energy-efficient homes people adore.
We are a top family owned homebuilder and development company. Our focus, since day one, has been to build incredible new homes and communities in prime locations for fantastic prices. But more than anything, we build communities for people who appreciate a home being built the way it can, and should, be built. And for the staff at Profile Homes that make this all possible, we believe in having the same standards of quality and reward that make for an enjoyable career.
When joining Profile Homes, you and your career can benefit in a number of ways, including:
- An entrepreneurial work environment that encourages creativity and innovative ideas from every level
- A competitive drive to be the best
- Pride in delivering a quality product that benefits people and the environment, superior service, and exceptional value
- Benefits package
- The opportunity to further your career
- Team atmosphere where every individual is considered a vital asset
- Provide on-site direct supervision of subcontractors in all phases of land development process from contract award to final acceptance of infrastructure, through lot turnover to construction department.
- Effectively manage all aspects of land development construction and personnel by implementing and maintaining systems and procedures which will ensure all infrastructure is constructed in accordance with quality standards, according to defined delivery schedules, within allotted budgets, and achieving division and company customer satisfaction goals.
- Incumbent may direct and be responsible for all phases of a smaller project or work in conjunction with a Construction Manager in the completion of vertical common area improvements.
- Provide ongoing management and monitor all phases of land development construction through successful delivery of all lots to Construction Department.
- Coordinate on-site construction activity for scope of work and subcontractors & field consultants as necessary.
- Manage construction schedule to ensure on-time delivery of lots in accordance with business plan.
- Verify material deliveries for import/export of fill; pipe; storm drains; concrete and amenity construction.
- Ensure that all active construction sites comply with regulatory and safety requirements of jurisdictional agencies and corporate policy.
- Regularly review all active development projects, including other construction activities as may be assigned from time to time, to verify work in progress, contractor activity and manpower.
- Coordinate inspection process in cooperation with site contractor. Schedule municipal and utility inspectors.
- Communicate safety standards to laborers and sub-contractors; enforce safety regulations on all job sites.
- Ensure that finished lots are delivered to construction department in accordance with division standards.
- Interact daily with various departments of company, field personnel, site contractors, subcontractors, field consultants and jurisdictional agency representatives.
- Work with construction department to resolve finished lot deficiencies.
- Regularly review construction budget and manage change order requests, pay applications, retainage and final payments.
- Enforce OSHA safety requirements, ATSSA traffic control standards and NPDES sediment control BMP’s
- Prepare and submit weekly progress reports
- Maintain project files and records.
- Other duties or projects as assigned or needed.
- Civil Engineering Degree, preferred
- 3 - 5 years off-site/infrastructure construction experience with increasing levels of project oversight experience.
- Experience with heavy civil or infrastructure construction preferred
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management may be substituted for up to 4 years of experience
Profile Homes is a fast growing builder of town home communities. Our management team has decades of experience in every aspect of the building business.
Role: Land Development Project Manager
Apply for this job now.