Job Title: SalesForce Sales Cloud Practice Lead
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Opportunity: Direct Hire, Permanent FTE (full time employee)
Interview Process: 4 step interview process that will start with a 30 minute phone interview with Talent Acquisition
· They will fly someone in for an onsite/f2f interview
· If needed, the Director will conduct a phone interview prior to flying someone onsite
· Are you an experience SalesForce leader looking for an opportunity to lead and own the SalesForce Practice for Sales Cloud?
· We are looking for a SalesForce Sales Cloud Practice Lead to join our company based in Fort Lauderdale, FL. As the SalesForce Sales Cloud Practice Lead you will manage a team of Citizen Developers & Analysts focused on creating innovative solutions for Direct and Channel sales.
· We are very keen on someone having strong product and project experience in Sales Cloud, as well as an eye for creative solution design.
· In this role, you will be responsible for our primary sales process enablement solution (Salesforce.com), both defining & executing a roadmap of changes to drive sales productivity and continuous optimization of the platform.
· Your day-to-day will consist of working closely with the functional business leaders, operations teams, as well as with counterparts in the IT to support the evolving needs of the business.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
· Engage with the business to understand process, system and data needs, to help achieve business objectives.
· Play a leadership role on cross-department projects as representative of Sales Systems' capabilities.
· Champions system enhancements and functions, investigates funding possibilities.
· Presents business cases and systemic solutions to higher-level management teams.
· Leads team that maintains existing systems and data, including hierarchies and system configurations as appropriate, according to defined SLAs.
· Identify and coordinate all Sales Systems changes to support Acquisitions.
· Leads the monthly and quarterly Territory change process
· Ensure that impact assessments are considered and best decisions are made as strategic imperatives are executed. Conducts risk analysis to ensure overall roll-out alignment with other constituents.
· Identify training gaps and create training opportunities to provide continuous development for the team.
· Provide subject matter expertise to stakeholders outside of Sales (Marketing, Product Groups, Finance, etc.) regarding sales systems and processes.
· Provide thought leadership and expertise to cross-functional organizations regarding sales systems and processes.
· Has a thorough understanding of the people, processes, technology issues and a passion regarding customer service (internal and external) and delivery/execution.
· Strong understanding of the Sales Process and the use of systems/data to further enable it.
· Outstanding oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills; ability to lead meetings internally and externally and executive briefings. Takes a leading role in senior and executive level presentations with management teams.
· Ability to talk to all levels of the organization.
· Strives to improve performance and to have a significant impact on department’s success
· Has proven success with the development and implementation of one or more global systems
· Ability to lead the evolution of all Sales Systems functions, determine and address problem areas, formulate relevant solutions, and present the solution effectively.
· Ability to work effectively with a variety of organization, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
· High degree of motivation and professionalism with good leadership and team building skills.
· Defines process and definitions to provide consistent use of all sales systems.
· Articulate compelling qualitative and quantitative business cases for systems enhancements, releases, and new strategic systems implementations.
· Develop and implement practices that improve sales and operational efficiency via expanded communications with key process constituencies including IT, sales, and supply chain.
· +5 Years experience of managing Salesforce.com Sales Cloud (Lightning, Partner Communities, Einstein Analytics or ETM experience is a plus).
· +8 Years experience directly managing a more senior team of technology and process SMEs.
· Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, or Business or equivalent combination of experience and education.
· 5-9 years of Business Systems Management or Sales Process experience.
· If you don't already live in Fort Lauderdale, you must be willing to relocate to Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
TenTek has been in business since 1989, and is recognized as a leading staffing provider of tech professionals to a growing client base.
Role: SalesForce Sales Cloud Practice Lead
Location: Fort Lauderdale,
Apply for this job now.