We're looking for an outgoing, goal driven, and motivated rock-star to join our delivery and installation team! To qualify, you must have a valid, Washington State Driver's license with a good driving record (copy of three year driving record required).
The Delivery and Installation Driver is responsible for the delivery and installation of replacement hot tub covers (includes the removal of the old cover from the customer's location), the picking, loading, and delivery of resupply orders to our six retail locations, and occasional warehouse duties. This position is on the front lines of our customer service team. Hot tubs and saunas can provide significant health benefits when used regularly and having a hot tub cover in good condition is key to maintaining energy efficiency and providing ease of use for the customer.
A typical day involves traveling to customers' homes, removing old hot tub covers, installing new hot tub covers, and removing the old covers and associated debris from the customers' homes. Occasionally, you'll also repair or replace the mechanical cover lifter when equipped on the hot tub. One to two days per week will also include the picking and delivery/ return of store supplies to our retail locations. This position is expected to work from our service and outlet center located in Auburn, Washington. All uniforms and equipment necessary including company vehicle, phone and tablet, tools, fuel card, etc. are all provided. All training hours are paid.
Responsibilities and Duties
As mentioned in the job summary, the primary responsibility of the Delivery and Installation Driver is to deliver and install hot tub covers and store supplies. Additional duties include:
- Coordinating the daily routing of individual jobs with the Delivery Coordinator
- Accurate and thorough completion of work orders
- Document & communicate to customers any issues discovered at time of delivery
- Work with customers and service team to facilitate timely resolution of any issues
- Identify sales opportunities for additional products and services, and make recommendations
- Timely completion of all paperwork
- Update product knowledge on consistent basis through available channels
- Ensure delivery vehicle is maintained at proper intervals
- Occasional work in the warehouse as needed
Qualifications and Skills
To be qualified for this position applicants must:
- Possess a current, valid Washington state driver's license
- Have no more than one minor moving infraction during the previous three years
- Possess at least an intermediate level of mechanical aptitude
- Have an understanding of basic principles related to mechanical diagnosis and repair
- Must be able to routinely lift and carry up to 50 lbs without assistance
- Must be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 75 lbs without assistance
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of one to two years' experience in a delivery or maintenance position or related military experience.
- Medical and Dental plans
- Two weeks paid vacation (increases with tenure)
- Paid sick time
- Six paid holidays plus a floating anniversary day
- Simple IRA with company match
- Paid training and certifications (when required)
- Company vehicle & fuel card
- All tools and required materials provided
We are growing and need to find qualified candidates who are as passionate about health, wellness, and customer service as we are.
Don't just have a job... build your career with us and enjoy full benefits including medical, dental, vision, IRA with company match, paid vacation, sick time, and paid holidays!
Because we also believe that the continued growth and education of our employees is key to our success as well as customer satisfaction, all training is paid and some flex time is available for employees seeking to pursue higher education.
Role: Delivery & Installation Driver
Apply for this job now.