We have arare opportunity for a Global Director of Sales, Meetings & Events to joinour team at Hyatt Sales Force office in London.
At Hyatt 'We care for people so they can be their best'. This isdemonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativityand Fun. We deliver for our guests what they needthrough distinct brand experiences.
About the Role:
As Global Director of Sales, Meetings and Events,you are accountable for managing the global strategy for Lead Accounts, workingwith teams in all regions to increase market share and penetrate account viaTotal Account Management.
Some of the key processes include but are notlimited to:
- Makingsales calls, strategic account management and closing business for bothdomestic and international hotels;
- Abilityto create and execute objectives, strategies, and tactics for overall jobresponsibilities in order to meet & exceed quotas;
- Facilitatethe needs of customers and hotels to achieve overall revenue growth annually;
- Travelingfor office visits, annual account reviews and hotel familiarisation trips;
- HandlingM&E leads and Global RFP for Corporate Travel;
- Maintainingtravel expenses within their budget;
- Becomfortable operating in a demanding and fluid environment and deliveringresults on time;
- Utilizeall company systems effectively, i.e. manage customer databases and adhere toall requirements of updating information in all systems. Review and enterclient-generated rfp's for corporate travel and meeting and event.
- Ideally you have sales experiencewithin the Hospitality Industry or an international Luxury Brand as Director of Sales or M&ESales on property.
- Proven success in achieving sales goals and theability to show creativity in managing a sales team;
- Ability to effectively interact with people ofdiverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds;
- Professional presentations skills.
- Highly energetic, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, good communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line, results driven
Hyattcolleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yetreaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or asupportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we areready for you!
We offerlong term career growth opportunities either in the UK or overseas.
Whenworking for Hyatt, amongst others, you will enjoy the following benefits:
· 12complimentary nights (per year) in Hyatt Worldwide
· Colleaguediscount in every Hyatt outlet in the UK
· EmployeeAssistance Programme with Hospitality Action
· Cycle toWork Scheme
This role is subject to employer rightto work checks.
See descriptionRole: Global Director of Sales, M&E (Maternity cover) Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.