Estates Assistant - (Facilities Management)
Location M2 round Manchester City Center
Salary - £9.90 Per Hour
5 days out 7 days
*** Our Clients are looking for someone to start ASAP***
Key Role Descriptors
- The role holder will contribute to the goals of the team through the provision of high quality and responsive facilities management service.
- The role holder will provide a flexible, seamless, customer focused service undertaking a variety of tasks to a high quality standard to maintain a clean, safe and secure working environment for all visitors and employees.
- Effectively maintain the internal and external appearance and cleanliness of buildings and the immediate surrounding areas, carrying out inspections, liaising with customers and reporting identified issues.
- Deal efficiently and courteously, with tact and diplomacy, to all queries and correspondence, in written and verbal form from a wide range of internal and external customers.
- The role holder may be required to update and extract information from management information systems and complete relevant documentation, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality of information produced within the section.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and independently to ensure safe working environments and practices, adhering to all health and safety regulations.
- Contribute to effective building security to ensure a safe environment and the security of buildings and other resources through the operation of security systems, locking premises and setting security alarms and safekeeping of keys.
- Personal commitment to continuous self development and service improvement.
- Through personal example, open commitment and clear action, ensure diversity is positively valued, resulting in equal access and treatment in employment, service delivery and communications.
- Communication - proactively sharing information, having regular conversations, and ensuring the information available online and through social media is of a good quality and accessible.
- Enabling - supporting our residents and stakeholders to deliver shared goals.
- Clean, green and safe - providing Parks and open spaces that are of a high quality and that people feel safe to use.
- Commercial - maximise opportunities to generate income, building on existing good practice, and in turn support the delivery of a good visitor experience.
Estates Assistant - This post will focus on the attainment of good quality standards. They will carry out inspections and maintenance tasks to ensure that the facilities are clean, safe and operated as required to ensure a high quality visitor experience.
Flexibility to work unsocial hours, including weekends and evenings to meet the needs of the service which attracts a 6.7% flexibility payment.
Willingness to apply for a DBS check.
If interested please apply below with your CV application
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.